There are 23 sailing theory courses across 4 different courses:
- Easily learn the basics of sailing so that you can enjoy this great pastime even more.
- Sailing related communication to improve your confidence and safety.
- The process of navigating a sailing vessel from A to B, plotting your course, finding the position of your sail boat and being able to identify what's happening around you.
- Learn sailing weather theory to improve your confidence and safety while at sea.
We have 28 tests for you to chose from, each with a random selection of questions. Here are 5 of the most popular tests:
- Cardinal Marks
- Ability to identify cardinal marks from their unique visual features.
- A culmination of all the buoy related test questions.
- IALA Buoyage Systems
- The different buoyage systems used around the world.
- Combination of questions from all 6 buoys, direction of buoyage and IALA buoyage systems.
- Preferred Channel Marks
- Ability to identify preferred channel markers from their unique visual features.